11.30.2007

YB, Tired and Waiting..

Its exactly 12AM as i type...
Its odd that my mind right now is blank.
Im watching Beautiful Mind again, and crying because of the truth behind the sadness. This movie is beautiful and Highly Recommended [[Review coming soon]] yes. i love it. Theres some stupid XMas commercial now...its annoying me. Its interrupted my crying with foolishness. Dont you ever want to vanish. like just freeze time so you could sit...and just do that for a while. I think thats why people sleep...To get away. But they're not doing anything with the time. they're just wasting it. Im pretty much an Insomniac. Dontsleep. The average persons spends 1/3 of their life sleeping. Not Me. i guess i get it from my mom...but she doesnt sleep because her body wont let her. I wont let my body. i like to sit their....& think of my life. Think of the good things in it. & Focus on every happy aspect in my life. Shouldnt everyone do that? Yes. Yes, we should. Beautiful Mind is back. Its so sad how his life is just wasted by what he's thinking is reality. & not even wasted in a good way. wasted in a way that makes him terrified of everyone and everything; constantly having to look over his shoulder...Maybe i'll take a nap soon but not for long. Its custody weekend & so im at my aunts. her living room is nice and big and makes mine look like a bathroom. Its nice. This house is my 2ND home. Barnes&Noble being my first. =]
Thats all for now...but...any other Insomniacs out there?

--YB, Tired and Waiting.

No comments: