12.02.2007

Bronx Zoo

Im back. The trip was cool...if Peter & Gissal hadnt been kind of bugging me at the Bronx Zoo though,
"Whats wrong? you look so mopey!"
"Do me a favor kid, pretend to have fun."
"Oh really why are you never satisfied!"
"Are you unhappy or do you just not smile?"
"Walk faster if you want to leave so damn badly!"
WTH?! Im a slow walker and couldnt help if my facial expression wasnt up to par...sorry.[[i mean do you know anyone whose ALWAYS smiling?! WTH?! let me think to myself and not think about my surroundings while we're walking in a pakway of flowers]]. And apparently, according to Gissal, im a little to sarcastic for anyones company...ughhh. Just because they gave me some crappy dinosaur stick on tatoo & i might have said "wow, next time i come im gonna run straight here to hit up this rack of graphics." Hmmm. maybe it was my MF tone. Ughh. i cant help my wry humor... ANYWAY.
The Zoo was cool. Literally, i thought i had Frostbite First degree when i forgot how to use my fingers.

The Bronx Zoo

The Butterfly tent wasnt exactly all that...would've been better in the summer maybe...but they should do something about the season changes. I really liked their Reptile House thing. It was cool, the Crocodiles were fascinating...but also filled with idiots [[Not any different from Peter]] who kept tapping on the glass displays just to annoy the animals...Damn A-Holes. OKay, so i LOVE LOVE LOVED the Snake displays...i was absolutely fascinated...didnt even want to leave man. The Turtles were cool, boring...but cool. Mouse House was...well pretty gross but otherwise very interesting. Hmmm i really liked the Tiger's section, they just love getting close to the glass...i took a few pictures with my camera fone but if they come out OK-Looking I'll definitely put them up...Id have to say i loved the Snow Leopards...They were adorably cute and extremely playful, they kept biting their tails and trying to walk with branches in their mouth...i have really good pictures of that, but I'll put them up L8R on. The Holiday Lights were OKAY...didnt get what all the HYPE was about though...If you go for the Smores better make sure you yell at those people to get it RIGHT!! lol ...i could have more hype for the little light-up souveneirs though..they were..cute...and oh-so-ORIGINA`L
[[This is where i snicker wil,dly leaning into the labtop screen slapping my knee]]
The Zoo in general was good though. Tigers and Reptile house were the must-see's. Then again thats just MY opiniion...


xo

No comments: