11.28.2007

North Carolina

Moving. Hmmm. My cousen K just invited me to move in with her. Im only 14 now. So that would mean sophmore through senior year with her.

Only one problem. She lives in North carolina, thats a good 11 hr. drive from where i am right now. @ school in NJ with my "friends" and my school. Here with my silly boy promblems, with the cold. Hmmm NC could be a good change for me. sunnier. happy...i could even play Soccer all year round. But then there's my mom. Hmm. in 7th & 8th Gr. my mom had threatened with sending me off (not to boarding school, silly b/c i begged her for that) to live with either K & my aunt...or my grandparents. Hm now she's saying "No. Where i go, you go." this woman is driving me insane. Ughh. She would have less mood swings if she was a bipolar temperament. Gr, idk what to do. i really want to try NC though...B doesnt want me to leave but i think she could do good here with her other friends..im sure. Kay's been begging me and i find her arguments are oddly winning over my futile disputes...i miss her. i mean my whole lifestyle would change and for the better. Live in NC on a military base would be GR8! i mean my neighborhood isnt terrible, but neither isnt the best. I've visited K b4...everything is so nice down there. theres a Cul De Sac like a block away where K would take me to SK8BOARD with some of her NC friends. The more i think about it...the more i want to go. Maybe luck will be on my side. Maybe i will get a chance to try things differently for once. i hope so. Hmmm just thinking about it sends vicarious thrills through me. im hyper and 4 some reason. my heart hurts...like its too big for my chest...

Is that bad...or good?

-YB

No comments: