11.25.2007

HeartAche

My head aches and to top it off there's a throbbing above my right eye. My head feels like an over-tender Marshmallow on the skewer that is my body. It aches because of HIM. Because thinking of him makes me want to cry, yell, throw-up, and keep to myself forever all at once. Cry more than anything, but Keeping to myself is next on the list. I think about how he says my name in his Husky voice, and smiles when i yell at him because he thinks its cute when im angry because of my 4'11 height and angry pout. I think about the way he says he feels stronger for me than any other, I think about his other lies as well, but not as much as that one, Because thats the one that triggers all 4 of those emotions, the crying, the yelling, etc. He knows what he's doing. Im Positive, because of the angry phone calls, the "FORGET YOU!"s and "I HATE YOU"s. My tears and his guilt welded together to make our imperfect realtionship...thats "no more that just friends". My friends say "He's nothing. You deserve better". The guys say "you could do better off with some1 like..." i walk away before they say that stupid 2-letter word known as "ME". I say im over it, fake a smile, "im all better" "its nothing" and my personal favorite "Seriously...im over it." Then spend the night hugging my pillow and crying my heart out because he's wat i want. i cant change how i feel, i only wish he could. i wish i could hate him for the pain he's put me through. i wish i could hate him for Sharp-Edged lies he feeds me like Medicine. i wish i could hate him for hurting me. but as much as i wish,it wont happen because a part of me thinks of his fallacy as sincerity. i know he doesnt want me, i just wish he would. So many wishes go unanswered.
Most of all,I wish i could forget him...

No comments: