11.21.2007

Hello there!

Hey, My name is Yamile Bustos though I have many nicknames. A few of my close friends call me Em, Yami or just simple as Yamile.
i started a BLOG because I like writing and I need to vent sometimes, haha but idk anyone even with aa blog, so I'm gonna need some help.
I read way more then your average teenage girl and I dont just go to the teen section at Borders. I'm going to use this blog to post Reviews on everything from historial sites to movies and books. I'd also like to use this blog as an outlet that's something a little more sensible then 'Myspace' or 'Facebook'.
However, Id like to state that I'm not some 12 yr old looking 4 attention online. haha.
I go to a Performing Arts High School in NJ and I'm hoping to go to a college for visual arts.
Wish me luck.
BTW if anyone has blog any advice...i'D gladly take it

No comments: