11.28.2007

Mom

Sure imma TEEN.

But is that all my mother thinks of me...some bratty kid who thinks she's old enouph for people to actually listen & understand her...? I mean i know my mother tries...but how much? I mean...if she's trying as hard as she says she is...then shouldnt she get it already. I mean she's always saying "Look i understand you but..." UGHHHH. if she understands me so much...why is she able to walk around what ever i say. i mean this marking period...apparently my grades werent "up to par..." i got one A three B's and two C's...i mean i know the C's arent GR8 but its the first marking period...& i tol her i was FAILING 2 classes...i mean what if i did fail those classes? she would have threw a fit. & i've see HER report cards when she was young. Lets just say FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Ugh but W/E because im NOT competing with her...i just think she needs to remember when she was younger...She did so many things that are SO bad...
& me? i get 2 C's and she has an aneurism. UGHHHHH. & then im like "Ma, but some kids got lower than a 2.0 average."
"Dont worry about other kids...its YOU im worried about."
Half hour l8r....
"Why cant you make the Honor Roll like THOSE kids??"
FILTHY HIPOCRIT!!
But i love her.

No comments: