4.25.2010

Wants, wants, wantsss

I kind of just realized that I LOVE to write.. I don't just like it. I love it.
Sooooo, I'm going to write. In order to make me feel better!
For the passed few days.. I've had the urge...
All girls know what urge I'm talking about. The urge.. That urge that comes every so often.
The urge to shop.
The urge to have new things to wear and put in your hair.
That clean, I-look-amazing feeling that shopping gives you, is what I need right now! Mhm, I cannot wait. I havent been to the mall in like a month all because I've been to busy anticipating our move with the rest of my family of seven.
Ahhh, the millions of things that I want sooo badly. Window shopping online usually quenches my need for a while.. but only a while. I NEED TO GO. Aha, Pretty soon.
I want new animal print stuff! And new things to put in my hair, like clips and hair ties and bows and head bands. I want a cute knee-length sundress and a sexy little black dress that makes me look taller than I am. I want a cute mock turtle neck and a knit grey sweater. I want to feel cashmere on my skin and silk on my skin. I want new jeans and cute loosey goosey Tee shirts that are slimming and elegant. I also want jewelery, beaded bracelets and casual earrings. I want leggings and flats and leg warmers and I want tight necklaces that hug my collar bone and loose necklaces that flow down my torso. I want six inch stilettos and dark grey chucks. I wank The Donatellos in a size four and high top black Nike's in a six. I want cute plain colored sandals and simple black flats. I want cut off shorts and American Girl perfume. I want Estee` Lauder cover up and Bare mineral blush. I want Sephora brushes and hair brushes. I want new things for my room! Everything zebra print IMAGINABLE! I want a cute little zebra hamper and cheetah pillow! I want sooooo much. And I love GETTING what I want, I mean.. who doesn't? It's an absolutely amazingly intoxicating feeling! I love it!
I need the mall, and the mall needs me. That's just how it is.
Ahhhh, the sweet relief of knowing exactly what you want and being everything more than determined to get just that!

1 comment:

Froste said...

Haha, can you say shopaholic? No, just kidding with you^^ I may not have the same urge to shop as you, but when you let me in to a bookstore - well, let's leave it at that I have the same reaction you do.
Simply figured I'd leave a short presentation since you can't read mine... My name is Marie, I'm a girl at 17 in school reading mostly social studies, language, history and such. Live in Sweden, maybe an hour from our capital Stockholm. Live with mum, dad and three younger brothers. Umm... Like hanging around with my friends, reading, writing, music, snowboarding... Ordinary stuff :)