4.27.2010

Overcrowded!

Another exhausting day.. and it's not even over!
How horrible.
Right now I'm sitting in my living room surrounded by boxes and mess. Boxes of clothes and shoes and books and dishes and everything that's ever in a house. It's driving me crazy how much I wish I could just sit on the floor and color in a coloring book like I did when I was eight. However, I am no longer eight and since I'm the oldest, I have to "do my part" and "help out" so I can't just color or sit on the floor and play tea party, how sad.
What will I do next? I have so much to do..
Here's my list:

-Pack up the rest of the house (do not be mistaken.. for this is NOT an easy feat)
-Make the house look PRESENTABLE for TOMMORROW.
-Take my ACTs. Which is also tomorrow..
-Try to sell more of the stuff that didnt get sold on the day of the garage sale.
-Find all the stuff that I'm missing!
-Start the second line on my Research Paper.
-Finish up all the make up work from the TWO days that I was gone, due to my Pink Eye.

*I swear it's like those two days were the most two productive days of the school year! I have atleast 5 Algebra worksheets along with two Algebra Extra Credits. I also have to take a quiz in Algebra 2.
I have a lab to fill out for chemistry and a couple review sheets for Sociology.
I have to make up a vocab test for my english class as long as two "1984" quizez, as well as catch up to the readings they've finished in the book.
Spanish is OKAY ! Thank goodnesss :D
Pro start is fine as well, though my grade is a "B" in that class... Hm, I wonder why.
Gonna have to fix that!
So much to do and not enough time.. I'm being frantic, woe is me.

Here's an awesome picture of Al Capone, one of America's top gangsters during the Prohibition Era!

1 comment:

Froste said...

Eek, you have'nt had a door?! I would die.. ^^
Well, we call it "Gymnasiet" and it is pretty much equivalent to High School. Before Gymnasiet we do first through ninth grade which are mandatory, but now it's all optional; though you really need gymnasiet if you want to have a job.
Oh, I know the feeling of moving, I've done it a couple of times. I remember all the boxes and the mess... We have lived here where I live now for almost four years. We unpacked the final box from storage last summer ^^