4.26.2010

Closing

We close on April 30th, and that date just seems to get closer.. and closer! I am so nervous. We have so much to do.. and take care of. I feel like we'll never be done in time. Oh, but how I cannot wait to finally be in my own room and have my own space! Not only does the closing on the new house seem to loom nearer and nearer.. but also the date of my ACTs. How nerve wrecking! Ah, I just hope I get atleast a 26. If I don't I'll be more than beyond upset! I don't want to have to RE-TAKE the test, I just want to pass because I'm smart. I want to get into a good school. Ah, having the stress of education is just to much for someone like me.
I'm young. I want to just BE smart and not have to prove it..
Oh well. Next month I leave this place and finally go back to my HOME, New Jersey.
I will get to do what I want, when I want, Finally, finally, finally.
I cannot wait, I am so excited.
There's much to do so I can't just sit around and type all day! Though I certainly do wish I could!
Smiles all around from me.


By the way, I've just barely started my Junior Research paper.. and its already started driving me crazy! However, there truely is nothing like learning about something you're interested in, and for me thats the Mob during the Prohibition Era!
Sweet, sweet research.

Heres a picture of some neat-o last minute work, I've done!

1 comment:

Froste said...

So, what happens on April 30th?? Some big test or something? And that Junior Paper sounds interesting.
In our third year out of three of what equals to your high school (I'm in my second year now), we all have to conduct a study of some sort during an entire year and write a 20 page paper. Me and my friends all have to have chosen our subject for this Friday so we are slightly panicy... What to do, what to do!