4.25.2010

Saturday for an almost-out-of-her-teens teen

Whoa whoa whoa.. How.. eventful ?
So, I didnt get to leave the house till around 12ish.
When I finally left, I got into Tuckers car and we drove around looking for the party. I had no idea whhere to go, and unfortunately the sophomore who was trying to give me "directions" wasn't really doing that much of a good job. Going down Old Farm, Tuck popped his tire..
How awful right? I know. It was pretty baddd. The whole time hes replacing his tire I'm doing pirouettes in the middle of the road and singing "I feel pretty" Because I love The West Side Story and I got to watch it last weekend ! How awesome.
But it was cold. And my toes were frozen. Tuck kept suggesting I get in the car but i couldnt just leave him there! That's not me. So, We talked and after about half hour we were done! We met up with party goers at a 711 and followed them to the party. The hosue was beautiful... and well stocked? aha. I liked it. And alot of people I knew were there and kind of UTI :x
Not good. I had a really good time though. Except I got home around 330ish and then had to wake up around 8ish for todays yard sale. Which I'm sitting at right now.
Nobodys here.., and it is BEYOND fustrating sooo I just put everything up on craigslist.

*Vamos aver a donde esta dia me mandas! :D

No comments: