12.25.2007

Christmas

Hmmmm, the holidays are great. I've gained 10 pounds, got a little Tipsy last night and woke up at about 8 30 this morning. YUCK!! hee hee.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
So for Christmas i got:
Weezer CD
OneRepublic CD
Muse CD
Bartimaeus Trilogy
Meg Ryan DVD's
CLOTHES
thong&PJ's
More Make-up
Barnes&Noble gift card

&some other stuff i cant think of at the moment. =] i know the other people got iPhones & stuff...but idc not having that...i like my CD's and makeup...& my clothes are real pretty. i LOVE my books. im adding more&more to my library. :D The DVD are gr8. im gonna review pretty soon. if i have the time. Christmas was fun...really nice. i actually had money to get my mom something this year. [[Victoria Secret Perfume&Lotion...She's been hinting]] Fran came over with Ray, it was all real nice. Richard was being a jerk for a while but he like X MAS soo yea its OK. G2love him. --EM

No comments: