12.06.2007

Walk the Line

Walk the Line
Photobucket

Walk the Line with Joaquin Phoenix starring as, Johnny Cash, and Reese Witherspoon as June Carter. I know, I know, I know the movie was made in 2005...im a little l8. But the truth is...im not. My mom is a movie freak and brought this when it first came out. i watched half of it....and didnt even pay attention to that half...so here you go...a long over-due review!

The movie was good! GR8 REALLY!! I loved Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash...i felt like i was APART of experiences...i cried when he cried...i was so depressed when he was...i felt his love for June Carter...how she was ALWAYS by his side even when he was being so intolerable...& the ending was just...just soo...OMG just watch the movie [[if you havent already]]. its a must-see, guarantee you'll love it and always look back on it for refernce. BTW when i finished watching this movie and went to work on my review...i was listening o T.o.K' s song "Footprints" so excuse me for adding some of their lyrics...its a good song. *hee*hee*

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! XD


No comments: