3.02.2008

Weekends

My weekends.


Every pay weekend [[twice a month]] Peter and Gissal pick me up. But every other weekend i do something w/ my peeps from STS. I miss them alot, which is probably the reason I have pixx of them in my locker and and cant help but wear the STS uniform atleats twice a week. So i vent and this weekend C came over.


It was fun.


Friday


I pick up C at her house and so we hit up iHop b/c we're so fucken hungry & mom doesnt feel like cooking. its friday so we cant have meat but C claims God will 4give her...so there goes Lent, right down the toilet with C's unwavering faith. After we eat we head over to my school for my SO U THINK U CAN DANCE, and when i get there, a half an hr late BTW. its just starting and E and L had saved us seats. of course M's running late and i have a feeling the reason is B. Anyway, so the SO U THINK U CAN DANCE starts off w/ some corny jokes and big smiles from the Class of 08 whose running this joint. I only went b/c B2 asked me 2 go and watch his performance obviously i thought he was joking...but just in case. Automatically SO U THINK U CAN DANCE turns into SO U THINK U CANT FUCKING DANCE 4 me b/c it was a turn off...about 8 performances. Out of which 5 had to make it to the second round. B2 doesnt make it. aww poor thing. guess i'll see how hes taking it on Mon. of course round 2's like the same Fucking thing. only possible worse and of course who wins? Dance Majors/Seniors. Go Figure. And people started thinking this was Rigged!! haha. but no they deserved 1st place...i just dont think they deserved 1st, 2nd AND 3rd...come on now...there were other people in this competition.W/E. The whole time im thinking: I wasted 5$ on tickets 4 this shyt?? Ughh. I was kind of pissed that C came along w/me b/c it sucked mega ass. Anyway it was kinda cool that she g2 meet my peeps. The point? SO U THINK U CANT FUCKING DANCE sucked.


Saturday


Im still pissed about my SO U THINK U CANT FUCKING DANCE so to take my mind of that disgrace i head over to pick up C so we can hit the mall, watch a movie, and kick some buckets. Shes down, and we're out. we get a 5clock movie and head over to the food court like always. about an hr was spent on the hopes of this fat ass getting up so we could set in our ideal seats but we end up just a step away and at a nearby table. C picks up some Chinese food so i can mae sure no one snags our seats. She gets a few looks, and practically got raped by some middle ager whose into chinese food. I get one look, Yippee. Afterwards we hit the movie. we Definitely Maybe...[[Review coming soon]] and i wanted to ditch. B/C I wanted to watch Jumper, she counter offered with Hannah-Mon-Friggen-Tannah, HELL NO, and so I kind of Persuade her to watch Be Kind Rewind [[me: coooome on, it was filmed in NJ... C: YEAHH? me: yeah, in passaic. C: Friggen awesome! 2bad i dont like JackBlack me: whore.]] after that idea PLOPS she asks about some R movie i cant remember & so i head over an get the tickets 4 Definitely Maybe b/c no one can deny A. Breslin after Little Miss Sunshine. Or so i think. After the movie we head over looking 4 mom whose chillen w/Barbie and the Midgets whose sent us the most CRYPTIC TXT ever:


call me when u get out 2 lnng @ CPK w8 @ SBARRO's


WTD?? does that mean. ANYWAY turns out CPK mean California Kitchen Pizza haha. So the movie was OK me n C are not as Content as we want to be so we head over to Sbarro's to eat some Pizza & meet up w/ mom its about 8 now and we spend the next few Hours using Giftcards etc. lots of fun 2 shop.yum. I steal Crystal's gap card so i could by a 30fuggen$ bra thats real cute w/ a nice fit. afterwards we head over to my house. watch tons of recorded family guy episodes and drink a bit. after juice is gone we're stuck w/ ...well w/ NOT MUCH!



Soo...i head into the kitchen in my green plaid flannels+black tank top, fumble through the drawers 4 a few spoons, kick the cabinet open to find a jar of un opeened panut butter [[Perrrrfect!]] and steal a jug of milk from the fridge...its about 3 @ this point & so we lie our asses down after sticking in "When Harry met sally" and "Farce of the Penguins". I stab vigorously into the peanut butter and lick some off while continually chugging from my jug of milk...

Damn...Life is Fucken Fantastic

xoxo
-yur one and only...em

No comments: