3.27.2008

My Playlist


Gahh, ok people so heargoes, ever since reading Nick and Norah's infinite playlist i really started to notice how much musiqq i listen to : ALOT =P
Yeaahhh so heres my playlist for you...No particular order...there just in the order they came to mind...i'll be adding whenever i think of a new one...so
Hope you Like...

Earth Angel - The Penguins
Stand By Me - Ben E.King
Linger - The Cranberries
After all - saving abel
Frank Sinatra - Miss Kitten
Stuttering - Ben's brother
Hungry Eyes -
Do you love me
Shes like the wind
The time of my life
Everybody Hurts - R.E.M
Should i stay or should i go - The Clash
TKO - Le Tgre
MY MY Metro card - Le Tigre
Catch me im falling - Pretty Poison
I Wanna hold your hand - The beatles
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Because - The Beatles
How soon is now - Smiths
Move on up - Curtis Mayfield
Three wishes - the peirces
Wand - Flaming lips
Love train - The o'Jays
Perfect timing - Orba Squara
1,2,3,4 - Feist
Hands on me - Vanessa Carlton
Not while im around - ed sanders
Somebody to love - Queen
The Con - Tegan and Sarah
Rule the world - Take That

GAhh, more coming soon

No comments: