3.02.2008

Nets Game!

Nets VS. Magic
iZOD Center
Tuesday Feb. 26, 2008 @ 7:30 PM.
Along w/ a few fellow members of the RPHS of Arts.
Sure...we nets fans took a heavy blow, but that is besides the point. The game was cool believe it or not, I sat w/ Jasz C. from school and Ci b/c fortunately i swiped her a ticket, haha. Sure, we were in Sec. 210 Row 6 Seats 11&12, but hey, what could we do about seating arrangements? Especially, when we were invited and given 100 free tickets for participating in a competition. I routed for Marques the whole time b/c he is absoluteh-ly ahh-friggen-dorable, but more about him later, Now to begin my rant.
On the bus I sat with Jaszy Ci and Lucky...Lucky and Ci kinda eye-balled each other the whole time. She thinxx his eyes R effen sexy [[b/c they R]] and he thinks she [[in GENERAL]] is sexy, of course, while little old me was being ignored by the male species...And of course Lucky is of the older brand...but of course Ci doesnt mind. They're "talking" or w/e but im doing my best 2 make sure she does not [[i repeat, does friggen not]] get hurt...b/c if she does i will be forced to kick some ass...or get Richard to kikk some ass atleast. Lucky refuses to let his guard down which is EVER so unfortunate...b/c little does he know that he one day will want 2 kick her bucket...& she will refuse and just allow the bucket to be filled w/ boiling water that will eventually evaporate into..take a wild guess now. go on ahead. You can do it! intooo: nothingness. w/e so i need a new Moee. im doing terrible, b/c i pick terrible moee's thats just it. All my fault. I know, but what can I say...I like the naughty type.
Back to the Nets Game. It was acceptable. The beginning was boring as is the beginning of every basetball game but the middle was interesting and Marques was doing pretty damn well. He got the ball even when he was on the damn bench haha. He is so effen sexy. I want to eat him...he could be my moee..if only i had spoken to him when i had the chance.
Poor Emmm, i know.
Well, We lost by 10 points...i was dying to get on that huge board thing...but they never showed me. I did everything but flash the damn Nets, ughhh. what more do u want from me...they didnt even send me a damn Tee...well how abouot this?
LICK IT NETS! [[all except Marques...i mean u could lick it but im pretty sure u'd want to entertain me some other ways...mwhaha]]
BTW, Thxx for inviting me to a game...&then LOSING.
Niice finishing touch. waste of my beautifully organized day.

hmm, Luckys a pretty handsome guy.

No comments: