3.27.2008

DR?

I am going to DR for Vacay.
i've yet to visit this place of my Kin and so the idea is intriguing. What intrigues me even more is that i will be spending my lovely evenings enjoying the company of C. Not only C but D & M as well...
I must face the inevitable: M.
Ohh well...we'll see what happens. Bad.or.worse.
2MM i head out for my passport picture. So unfortunately i have to get my ass up earlier so that i cant skip the only two study periods i have and take that damn picture. If all goes well i'll leave with a Coffee&Bagel. Im looking forward to this trip more than any other. But of course im not telling M. because apparently i need to get my "priorities straight"
...
Whatever that means.
Im reading twilight over and it gets just better the more you read it...i am no Bella fan but still...her character is decent [[maybe even likable]] in the first book...2bad she turns out to be both needy and greedy within the first 100 pages of New moon...it really is a pity.
The comicon is this month.
I feel oddly guilty for not going to the last Anime meeting...even though i dont like anime. Im in the club. so yeah. felt guilty but i dont know why...maybe because i've only been to like 3 meetings. I promise myself to go to the next one so i can catch up...however i really couldnt go to the last meeting.
My mom was picking me up and if i didnt go right away i would have had to walk. && i just figured walking was highly unneccesary when my impatient mother was in a car, parked on the sidewalk. Soo J didnt seemed to pissed which is always a guhd thing....we'll just have to wayt and see what direction my mood is going from now on.

No comments: