2.14.2008

Valentines Dayy!

Happy V-Day.
Im not one to care for Valentines Day but hey, WTF, right? its alright this year i guess. my [[old]] SaidPerson had asked me about V-Day but i had told him i didnt like it, so 2day he comes to skoo with a whole bunch of PinkyGirlyCrap for this chickk that he once told me was to beat over him for a second glance. W/E. they could like screw eachother in the Mayans for all i care. soo E gave me a Valentines, Because she's totally cool in that "You think i care that your staring at me because of this hat, when really i only adore that your staring at me" way, and i have to love her for it. I mean who TF else could pull it off, except my wonderful, adorable, E? Its an adorably ugly monkey that says "I GO BANANAS OVER Y0U!" when you press his belly. yeaah. i know thats like so ttly frikken awesome. anyways, besides this V-Day CRAP-Ohh-Laah. there are better things. like the fact that i have a FWB now, i know, thats not good. but hey! better then nothing ritee? so we havent like tongued each other down or anything but we just like to act like we go out and amazingly its kindof over-the-top fun. i know it must sound weird but most of my life does...soo i like this guy but he went out w/ my friend and im pretty sure he still likes her. OUCH! i know, that hurts my feelings too. guys suck. w/e i need a break and i think im just gonna chill for a while until ya know, something worth while comes along.
Today in Major we started Figure Drawing its pretty cool... as long as Mr PaulMann doesnt make me model. Mr PaulMann's the new Student/Teacher whose a megaa-cool 22 yr old, and if XTina wasnt dating E.D. i'd like SOOOO hook her up with him because he's just that friggen kool. anyway so back to Figure drawing. i started figure drawing this person in my class [[lets call him Marney]] and Marney is like Megaa-Cute. DUH! why else would i chose this poor unfortunate soul? My friend likes him so...yeah, theres my Luck. Dont you see it? That thing that just flew past your head, out of the window? Im way too nice then what i get credit for. Catch you dolls later!
xoxo
--EM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello.

as i have told just now. you are my first commentor.

Naughty naughty. you read it. but then i put it up for everyone to read. but guessing that only one has read it so far i think im guessing that not everyone actually reads it...

so let me start.

hello.

thank you for commenting and next time i'll put in a more understandably and undeniably complicated and shphisticated but so easy to confusingly understand blogs and comment for you..

happy reading.

^-^

-* Kim *-

p.s
Read that! mwahahahahab. by the way. i had typos there.

p.p.s.
but because im amazing i corrected some of them and left out some which are supposedly the one si forgot to check because i dont proof read. only you do cos u read this bahaahaha.

haha.