2.22.2008

Custody Weekend

I'm at Gissal&Peters.
Of course, i wasnt absolutely positive that i was coming today because of the Mongo Storm the sky threw up last night. The snow was brown in the streets by the time i left anyway. We just ate Fettucini Alfredo with Homemade Garlic Bread. For desert i had Strawberry Banana jello with homemade whip cream. I know, I know. i normally dont eat jello because its made out of Animal bone marrow but since i've finished my 6mths, my doctors having me fulfil some requirements. Jello not being one of them but still. If i can eat a cow, i can sure as hell have some damn Jello. So my physical the other day went terrible. I basically failed everything except my hearing test. My pee wasnt even worth an "Your OK, Ma'am". nope, not me, that would be too friggen easy for lil old Moi`. w.e. My eye sights a little shoddy but i did my best and squinted to the fullest because i love love love everything that i see. & i really couldnt do with Glasses, thats terrible, i know. I shouldnt be like that, but i cant. i have braces coming up and really im just fine. OK? i had to go to LabCorp for more lood work and so i had every friggen shot known to man. The maningitis-shyt hurt so BAD. omg, i was gonna like kill somebody but i could barely move my arm let alone maneuver a Rifle, thank you very much. So yeah my shots were terrible, i wined and everything. The friggen Blood work was a killer, though. The needle was skinny and long and it was in my arm for like ever! Grrr. The nurse wasnt helping me either. She was mean and old and grumpy and gave me the eye like i shouldnt have been there and made her work. Grr. Tomorrow, i have high hopes in going to Barnes&Noble with Gissal so we could sneak around ack and read all their books the whole day. Then we'll just skip over to their starbucks and swing down some cinnamon caramal latte. Hopefully. So school was cancelled today. Thank-friggen-gawd. because i wasnt sure i could stand those people for another day! i cant stand it, i want to just ditch that wak-crap school and bump over to some far away sun shine state. Lord will help me. Good Luck my loves.

xoxo
--EM

No comments: