2.13.2008

Chrctersz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So thats ci & me after prom! i love love love her. she is my sister-riden-till-we-pass-out-drunk-in-da-car-chick! i got2 love that spunk about her, i guess thats why i love her. we look the opposite...and we probably ARE the opposite i think thats why we mesh so well together. but then again its like we see the exact sam e things some times...its weird. i know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boo, Mell, and Me. i know we're so far apart. usually i call them "The Midgets" or "BOOGERS" but i figured i'd enlighten u with my dear cousens name, which is really Alexx, and not Boo. Mells names is Melody...i like to call her Melody-ohh. She Hates it. hey - shes my little sister! i could call her W/E THE HELL I WANT2! lol gotta love'm

xoxo
-EM

No comments: