2.13.2008

Wray

Wray. Wrayv'hana is my baby cousen. She is only a year and a half old, and focuses mainly on stumbling around in her stockings and eating any thing she could get her tiny hands on. Her hair is her only fault because other than her frizziness she is absolu-teh-ley beautiful. No matter what she will always be perfect in my eyes. I have baby-sat her constantly and the only bad thing about her is that she wont stop eating. she constantly picks up a bag of chips and throws them at me so that i could open it. Her huge eyes were grey when she was first born but they steadily grew darker and just looking into them you could tell what they once were. Just watching her makes me soo excited to live my life. because when im an adult she will be just a toddler. I've watched her do so much, eat and lauph, walk around and cry. It really marvels me that someone so small could be so important, that someone so small could require so much love and care, because i really do give her my all when i take care of her. She's so fragile that it makes me want to just sit there and focus all of my energy on her. When i wonder about the wonders of life... I think of her. I think of how she's just that past that we all know we have but can never recall, and of how what i will remember there is little chance that she will remember as well. I mean, will she remember that i defended her from Richard when ever he tried to pop her hand for being bad? Will she remember that Richard taught her to call me BABU? Will she remember that her first step was on New Years? Will she remember that i spun her around so that we would both get dizzy and i wuld lay back on the floor and she would tap my stomach? Will she remember that i took videos of her and my grandfather stumbling around in the backyard? Probably Not. But i will. and i will fill her in on these things when she gets older. I never feel older than when im around her, yet she doesnt make me feel mature. She makes me feel like im 5 and we're best friends. Its weird but i love her for it, though these days are just a blur to her they're not to me. and she's just apart of the happiness i feel in my life. A big Part at that.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: