12.14.2008

Advertising

Yepp.
You read right,
Soo Lucky came over last night whilst my mother was out partying like no other... :DD
he came over round 7:30 and we ordered the pizza. After that we laid down on my bed and made out for a while.. but then we just laid there out, next to each other and stuff and so i told him what i had to say.
That I was pretty much tired of giving this relationship my all while he barely did anything because he felt he didnt have too. I told him I didnt think I could do this anymore. He asked me if I wanted to break up with him. Of course I dont want to break up with him. Note the emphasis on want. I love him, of course i would never want to leave him, but I cant continue to cheat myself. i deserve the respect I give, or maybe thats just how I see it. He agreed with me.
Im glad he did.

But yeah, so we hang out and laid down together, i love spending time with him. Just laying with him or joking around or kissing. anything with him is everything to me.
So whatever, Somewhere in between all of this canoodling and eating (because you know ima fatass) he mentions how him and Mancebo are gonna make it big because they've already got a clothing line they just need a few more things and they're all set. Then he suggests that i write for them because he feels im good with words and that im very articulate.
I say yes, of course. (as long as hes run it by Mancebo)
I would do anything for him and I believe he would do anything for me. We just have different terms and im hoping that after all that I've said yesterday he can sort of redirect those terms. Not completely, of course, because i love him for him, i truely love that boy for who he is. I just know that hes capable of so much more and im just asking him to be the best Alexis Angel that he can be. I'll help.
Promise.

1 comment:

SC said...

hey! "emm" your blog is really cool and your voice is refreshing. im not good at this whole blogging thing and mine is pretty personal i guess? so i havent figured out how to "follow" some blogs but feel free to stop by mine! and good luck with the guy drama ;p girls are dramatic its in our blood