12.06.2008

5months soon..

Our Relationship so far:

so Alexis and I make that 5month mark next week.
mhm, and i've come to realize that there are certain aspects in him that i dont love. Sometimes he seems to not care being rude and saying things the Alexis that i know would never say and mean.. he doesnt want to meet my family.
its okay.. i understand.
but what i dont understand, is how he doesnt want me to meet his mother. that pains me so much. he has met my mother for about 5months now. whats wrong with me, that hes so ashamed ? . . . .
is my age really that potent in our relationship that he would put it in risk of going any further "just because"? He claims that we shouldnt take things to fast, and his mother wont like me.
im not gonna pretend like that didnt sting either.
i love him.
he loves me.. there are even times when he cant bare to talk to me.. he just picks up my phone call with "What ?" and then he says "we'll talk later." when i ask why he retorts with "i dont want to talk to you right now, Yamile. I just dont want to talk to you right now." The words themselves are harsh.
imagine his tone.
i dont know what to do with my self sometimes.. im not going to lie and say that im always satisfied, but i take him into consideration every way that i possibly can, Can he honestly say the same for me ?
sigh, i think he can.
i think this is as much it goes for him.
maybe i want more.
no, no, i just want him.
and if this him, then this what i want..
i love him, with all my heart. i'll try as hard as i can to make this work because i know i can count on him.. and i want him to know that he can count on me.
he does already count on me..
its a real shame he doesnt want to..

No comments: