6.20.2009

Clean Up time!

OK, Sooo Ladies and Gentleman, Im cleaning up my blog.
Though it may not look sloppy from your end it certainly does from here. My Posts lists it filled with half ass drafts and angry vents and nothingness. Haha. So While Im going to be cleaning up (Which should take me atleast a few days) I'm probably going to change around alot of things, my layout for one as my color schemes and background. Yippee! Haha. I'd also like give other bloggers and enterprises an oppurtunity to join my links list. Which should be interesting! Mhm.
Btw, I'm vacationing in Colorado for about two weeks. How I've failed to mention this previously, I really don't know! Should be interesting, I really can't wait. Plane leaves June 27!
Wow. So sorry if my changes alter anything of your reading, but thank you for reading and enjoy!
As always, Yamile

No comments: