5.12.2008

Saturday

Woke up
Showered, got Dressed.
Headed for C's quince practice.
it was ttly L.O.
My partner A's cool but has a sweat gland problem that freakqs me out. He didnt look at me once, so now im coming up with a NEW partner. Screw this.
Afterwards.
Partyyyy.
i was there by 9. food was awesome. i had none.
Desserts i had, but i wasnt too keen on the out in the opens.
I hung with Midgey most of the time, and when i wasnt hangen with him, i was either taking care of Hazely or drinking. My cousens hooked me up, though i was no where near B00ZED. maybe a bit tipsy but ughh. Besides that it was a job well lame. could've been better.
i'll top it in the summer while im away at DR. So basically a promising Saturday left me off with nothing but a Sunday Headache...Hmm. next weekends custody.

No comments: